Meredith Whitney reminds graduates from business and non-business fields that in 2021, every job calls for an ability to navigate technology and markets. She shares her notes on applying the core value of a John Carroll University education — a nimble and curious mind — to a series of increasing challenges in technology start-ups. Whitney talks about how a certain ease with ambiguity helped her land a prized role as program manager at Google.
News of note for all who value, cultivate, and support responsible leadership.
- Creativity, Courage, Collaboration and the Innovation Mindset
- Dr. Saban Adana presents “Managing Complexity for Enhanced Supply Chain Resilience in Post-COVID Era”
- The Competitive Advantage of an Offboarding Program
- Creating Innovators by Tony Wagner
- What does it mean to be distracted?
- View All